The conventional way of developing an IT network includes servers, hardware, software, licenses, and more. Not only is this expensive but lengthy, resource-heavy, and inefficient, a Read More...
CTO(Chief Technology Officer) - 15+ years of experience
Job Description :
- Create a roadmap for development of the platform balancing short-term feature/project requirements with long-term strategic initiatives and managing technical debt.
- Define and oversee the development of the technical architecture including Dev environment and coding standards and reviews.
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams, tools training.
- Strong hold on tech, architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible tech solutioning for business, marketing and product.
- 15+ years of experience. Have worked in high scale products. Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Contribute to senior management team, guiding strategic decisions and resource allocation..
- Define technology strategies and ensure that processes meet expectations for federal, state and community privacy and security.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the CTO of the company, you will be responsible for all aspects of technology building the technology team from scratch & developing platforms for both internal & external stakeholders.